Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

On Submit, is it possible to send out 2 different static PDFs with same dynamic data

Former Community Member
Greetings,

I have a Purchase Request Form which is filled out by a scientist... and a confirmation copy is sent back to them and another copy is sent to an Import/Export Technician. The "confirmation copy" is actually in a format easier for the import/export tech but it often confuses the scientist when they see the different terminology on the form. Anyways, I'd like to upgrade the online forms to a pdf that matches the original paper version(form A)... when the scientist submits the form then they receive a confirmation copy of the (Form A) and the import/export tech gets his copy in the modified format for his ease of use.

Form A would be the pdf version of the original paper form.

Form B would be the Import/Export Order Form which contains the order information but also contains blank fields that the shipper/receiver fill out upon arrival.

Has anyone seen an example like this before? I haven't been able to locate a similar example but it seems that it should be possible... as long as they same "data" fields were being used in both... the forms would just be static templates. Thanks!!
0 Replies