Your achievements

Level 1

0% to

Level 2

Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
BedrockMission!

Learn More

View all

Sign in to view all badges

Migration LC8.0.1 to LC 8.2 xfa form issue

Avatar

Avatar
Level 5
_jerome_dinnat_
Level 5

Likes

0 likes

Total Posts

180 posts

Correct Reply

0 solutions
View profile

Avatar
Level 5
_jerome_dinnat_
Level 5

Likes

0 likes

Total Posts

180 posts

Correct Reply

0 solutions
View profile
_jerome_dinnat_
Level 5

01-12-2008

Hi,



I migrated from LC 8.0.1 SP3 to LC 8.2.



My process work fine but when I use the workbench, I can see the xfaform variables in the XPath Builder in red with the message : Error: java.lang.reflect.Invokation.TargetException).



I can use them in process and the process works but I can't use the builder to see my xml schema.



So I try to recreate the variable but an error occur when I choose my pdf form.



HIERARCHY_REQUEST_ERR : so the xml schema is ignored.



I didn't have this issue in 8.0.1SP3 and my schema are w3c validate.



Any ideas ?



Thanks

Replies

Avatar

Avatar
Boost 500
Level 10
pguerett
Level 10

Likes

611 likes

Total Posts

7,689 posts

Correct Reply

692 solutions
Top badges earned
Boost 500
Boost 50
Boost 5
Boost 3
Boost 250
View profile

Avatar
Boost 500
Level 10
pguerett
Level 10

Likes

611 likes

Total Posts

7,689 posts

Correct Reply

692 solutions
Top badges earned
Boost 500
Boost 50
Boost 5
Boost 3
Boost 250
View profile
pguerett
Level 10

01-12-2008

Did you update your WorkBench as well?

Avatar

Avatar
Level 5
_jerome_dinnat_
Level 5

Likes

0 likes

Total Posts

180 posts

Correct Reply

0 solutions
View profile

Avatar
Level 5
_jerome_dinnat_
Level 5

Likes

0 likes

Total Posts

180 posts

Correct Reply

0 solutions
View profile
_jerome_dinnat_
Level 5

01-12-2008

I installed Workbench 8.2

Avatar

Avatar
Level 5
_jerome_dinnat_
Level 5

Likes

0 likes

Total Posts

180 posts

Correct Reply

0 solutions
View profile

Avatar
Level 5
_jerome_dinnat_
Level 5

Likes

0 likes

Total Posts

180 posts

Correct Reply

0 solutions
View profile
_jerome_dinnat_
Level 5

05-12-2008

A solution who seems to works if you have the same issue I have.



Open your form.



Recreate your data connection.



Save the form.



Go to the process design.



Open the xfaform variable in the variables view. Click on schema settings then reload form form and Ok.



It should fix it.