Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Master and preview pages not matching

Level 3
I am currently designing a form, and have three seperate views up and running. The design and master pages are what they should be when I look at them, but the preview PDF page is different. is there a way to reset the preview page so that is actually previewing what I am looking at in the design and master pages?

For instance, there is a table on my master page in which I set up my borders for each cell individually. On both my Master and Design views, it is as it should be, correct dimensions on the pallet view and on the page view. But on the preview it is way off, with random border shading and size.

To quote my favorite broken lizard film, "Am I %!@$ed up, or is this %!@#ed up?"
2 Replies

Former Community Member
Not sure what you are referring to ....can you post the form to livecycle8@gmail.com so I can have a look?

Level 3
I figured the file was corrupted because everything I was doing in master and design was showing up different in the preview. I tried saving it and viewing it to see if it was just livecycle being screwy, and the preview was what saved, not what I was looking at in my design. So I sucked it up and deleted it, and am starting again..

Thank you anyway.