Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

LiveCycle Designer 8.0

Former Community Member
Hello, I have created a form by using Adobe LiveCycle Designer 8.0. Now problem is, when I submit the form through the e-mail everything works fine. When I open the attached pdf file the one I have submitted it also includes all the buttons example: Submit, Print, Save As, Reset which belongs to my pdf form. I would like that it should not includes those buttons.

Would you please help me how to solve that problem?

Sincerely,

Nurul
2 Replies

Former Community Member
Hi Nurul,

1. Unlike the other forums out there (including other forums at Adobe), from my experience, on this forum no one will even bother telling you if this has been answered or not or possible or not.

2. There is no one spot for where you can find Live Cycle help.

3. I've seen forums with a sticky at the top saying where to begin for people like us. There are stickies at the top yes. But if you read them the "Experts" are wingeing at the newbies questions.

Hopefully someone at Adobe is reading this because I am also a newbie looking for a simple solution and only needs to know if things are possible and then will study the program in detail if proper documentation exists.

Can someone guide me to a basics forum or documentaion?

In frustration

Norbert

Level 7
You could include some custom script in the submit button to hide or lock these buttons.