1) How do I link radio buttons or check boxes in a Yes/No fashion so that if one is selected, the other un-selects?
2) How can I auto-populate a series of pull-down boxed by selecting specific items from another pull-down box. For instance, I select an item in Pulldown box A, and it assigns new default values (from their respective pull-down boxes)to Pulldown Boxes B & C.
3) How do I auto calculate values from user entered values to another blank location?
4) Forgive me if this is a super-basic question that's answered in the manual, but what is the language used to make the scripting connections? Java?
5) Can I make a "Print" button?
6) is there a way to make an entire document Password protected?
I'm using LiveCycle version 8, BTW. I'm just trying to learn it a bit at this point, seeing if I'm interested in delving headlong into this program. It seems like a pretty powerful program.