Expand my Community achievements bar.

Lifecycle designer 8 Field Locking question

Former Community Member
I have created a Remote access request form that is sent out to people when they need to connect to our network remotely. the form asks them to enter their contact details (Text field) and i have also created a table that asks what server they need access to (drop down list). However i also have text fields next to the drop down list. The user is only supposed to fill out their contact details and server name fields, then send it back to me and i will issue them an ip address, password etc. I will then save the form and send them a copy for reference. What i would like to do is lock down the form so they can only enter data in certain fields, but when it is sent back to me i can fill in the rest of the fields, ( ip address, password fields etc). Choosing to lock down a field after signing isn't any help to me because when they sign it and send back to me i want to be able to enter the rest of the information.

Is there any possible work around to this.. how will the document know who has full access to it?

Cheers,

Dan

IT Admin

FEA LTD.
0 Replies