Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

LDAP Authentication

Former Community Member
I've got a domain and LDAP authentication defined that allows me to query Active Directory(Sun One) just fine. I can go in and do a "find users and groups" and see all users just fine. However, when I attempt to login using one of those users I get the error....

WARN [com.adobe.idp.common.errors.exception.IDPLoggedException] UserM:GENERIC_WARNING: [Thread: http-0.0.0.0-8080-Processor22, hc: 11860552 ]| [com.adobe.idp.um.businesslogic.directoryservices.DirectoryServicesManagerBean] errorCode:8193 errorCodeHEX:0x2001 message:getExpandedAuthenticatedUser chainedException:java.lang.NullPointerExceptionchainedExceptionMessage:null chainedException trace:java.lang.NullPointerException

ERROR [org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor] TransactionRolledbackLocalException in method: public abstract com.adobe.idp.um.api.infomodel.User com.adobe.idp.um.businesslogic.directoryservices.DirectoryServicesManager.getExpandedAuthenticatedUser(java.lang.String,java.lang.String,int) throws com.adobe.idp.common.errors.exception.IDPException,com.adobe.idp.common.errors.exception.IDPSystemException, causedBy:

com.adobe.idp.common.errors.exception.IDPSystemException: nullorigin: | [com.adobe.idp.um.businesslogic.directoryservices.DirectoryServicesManagerBean] errorCode:8193 errorCodeHEX:0x2001 message:getExpandedAuthenticatedUser chainedException:java.lang.NullPointerExceptionchainedExceptionMessage:null chainedException trace:java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.adobe.idp.um.businesslogic.directoryservices.DirectoryServicesManagerBean.getExpandedAuthenticatedUser(DirectoryServicesManagerBean.java:422)

INFO: Failed to obtain valid context for user

Can somebody help!!!!1
0 Replies