Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

LDAP Authentication

Former Community Member
I've got a domain and LDAP authentication defined that allows me to query Active Directory(Sun One) just fine. I can go in and do a "find users and groups" and see all users just fine. However, when I attempt to login using one of those users I get the error....

WARN [com.adobe.idp.common.errors.exception.IDPLoggedException] UserM:GENERIC_WARNING: [Thread: http-0.0.0.0-8080-Processor22, hc: 11860552 ]| [com.adobe.idp.um.businesslogic.directoryservices.DirectoryServicesManagerBean] errorCode:8193 errorCodeHEX:0x2001 message:getExpandedAuthenticatedUser chainedException:java.lang.NullPointerExceptionchainedExceptionMessage:null chainedException trace:java.lang.NullPointerException

ERROR [org.jboss.ejb.plugins.LogInterceptor] TransactionRolledbackLocalException in method: public abstract com.adobe.idp.um.api.infomodel.User com.adobe.idp.um.businesslogic.directoryservices.DirectoryServicesManager.getExpandedAuthenticatedUser(java.lang.String,java.lang.String,int) throws com.adobe.idp.common.errors.exception.IDPException,com.adobe.idp.common.errors.exception.IDPSystemException, causedBy:

com.adobe.idp.common.errors.exception.IDPSystemException: nullorigin: | [com.adobe.idp.um.businesslogic.directoryservices.DirectoryServicesManagerBean] errorCode:8193 errorCodeHEX:0x2001 message:getExpandedAuthenticatedUser chainedException:java.lang.NullPointerExceptionchainedExceptionMessage:null chainedException trace:java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.adobe.idp.um.businesslogic.directoryservices.DirectoryServicesManagerBean.getExpandedAuthenticatedUser(DirectoryServicesManagerBean.java:422)

INFO: Failed to obtain valid context for user

Can somebody help!!!!1
0 Replies