Expand my Community achievements bar.

Known Issues - Enrollment SA

Level 1
b Dynamic Document Generator (DDG)

i Problem:

When you deploy DDGSample.war, and try to run the samples,the following exception occurs -
[javax.servlet.ServletException: com/adobe/idp/um/businesslogic/authentication/AuthenticationToken
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doHandlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:848)
org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:781)
org.apache.jsp.orderInteractive_dxfa._jspService(org.apache.jsp.orderInteractive_dxfa:79) ]

i Solution:

1. Undeploy the existing DDGSample.war
2. Replace the "DDGSample.war\WEB-INF\lib\adobe-usermanager-client.jar" with your LiveCycle Installation's adobe-usermanager-client.jar (LiveCycle ES Update1)
3. Redeploy the updated DDGSample.war

------------------------------------------------------------------------

b Approval Workflow Sample

i Problem:

When running the Approval Workflow Sample,errors regarding the SDI exception in the SolutionAcceleratorInvocationService and that the testservice not found appear.
2008-08-25 11:15:53,768 INFO [STDOUT] org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException: Configuration problem: Bean class [com.adobe.solutions.testservice.TestServiceImpl] not found
Offending resource: resource loaded through InputStream
Bean 'testService'; nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: JMS SessionPool Worker-3Class name com.adobe.solutions.testservice.TestServiceImpl from package com.adobe.solutions.testservice not found.

i Solution:

Remove the following line from sdi.xml asset.
0 Replies