Highlighted

How to Have Same Form Sent to Contingent Email Recipients?

_Nojun_Kmail_

_Nojun_Kmail_

_Nojun_Kmail_

06-03-2009

I'm trying to create a form that should go to different sets of email recipients depending on a choice selected from a drop down list menu.

I know how to create the drop-down list, but I can't figure out how to connect it to some kind of "if, then" button or command? Who knows how to solve this?

Replies

Highlighted

pguerett

Total Posts

Correct Answer

pguerett

Total Posts

Correct Answer

pguerett

09-03-2009

I have a sample that shows that ...post your email and I will send it along.
Highlighted

09-03-2009

I would like to see the response to this as well. Thanks!

matthew_thompson@adp.com
Highlighted

09-03-2009

I'd be happy if you'd send me also a mail with this attachment, since I am collecting some solutions already (if I get another job working with lifecycle ;D )

mailadress: diefeuerwolke@web.de
Highlighted

Aditya_S_

Aditya_S_

Aditya_S_

10-03-2009

me too !

aditya.shah@gsinc.com
Highlighted

pguerett

Total Posts

Correct Answer

pguerett

Total Posts

Correct Answer

pguerett

10-03-2009

Just sent it to all three of you
Highlighted

_Nojun_Kmail_

_Nojun_Kmail_

_Nojun_Kmail_

10-03-2009

I'm pasting below an answer by "lkassuba" that was posted in a related forum and seems to also explain our issue:

lkassuba - 10:24am Mar 10, 09 PST (#2 of 2)

The problem is that the Form Distribution Wizard only accepts a single email address for the return data. Unfortunately this cannot be changed because the Wizard also applies Reader-enabling to the form so it can't be changed later.

As a work around you can try using the Wizard to create the collection DataSet, but not send out the form. Instead send out your original form with the multiple return addresses. Be sure to Reader Enabled the form for "Form" and "Save" rights, and make sure the submit is returning the entire PDF. When the files come back from the users you'll have to manually add them into the data collection.
Highlighted

11-03-2009

Hi there again 🙂

I tried Pauls PDF, but I'm not able to open it without LiveCycle. (It says to be unable to find the forumlar because the XFA data reference is missing. Maybe the "#FDF" is missing. (Cannot translate that correctly since the formulation is very vague.))

Tried to copy it with LifeCycle, but didn't get that too 😞

How about you? 🙂

Did your solutions work?
Highlighted

11-03-2009

Sorry that I didn't write why I wasn't able to copy Paul's method. Just forgot it ;D

When the form is done and I click on the button, nothing happens. 😞
Highlighted

pguerett

Total Posts

Correct Answer

pguerett

Total Posts

Correct Answer

pguerett

11-03-2009

Check the javascript console for any errors ....I assume you are able to open the form now.