Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

how to get a non-interactive Form

Level 6
Hello,

Is it possible to use livecycle Forms to generate a non-interactive PDF using a pdf file? If using a xdp file i get a non-interactive pdf file, however, when using a pdf file as the input the pdf is always interactive. the parameters I used:

sPreferences = "PDF";

options = "CacheEnabled=False&RenderAtClient=False",

thank you
3 Replies

Not applicable
From Visual Basic 6 I am attempting to merge several copies of a template form. Since these copies all have the same field names, InsertPages will not work properly. Alternatively I sought to re-name the field names in my code. Turns out this is a read-only property. My last thought is to somehow convert the "interactive" pdf into a "static" one that I will be able to merge. Anyone know how to do this? thanks

Not applicable
From Visual Basic 6 I am attempting to merge several copies of a template form. Since these copies all have the same field names, InsertPages will not work properly. Alternatively I sought to re-name the field names in my code. Turns out this is a read-only property. My last thought is to somehow convert the "interactive" pdf into a "static" (or, "non-interactive" one that I will be able to merge. Anyone know how to do this? thanks

Not applicable
Hi

I have designed pdf using adobe illustrator and adobe acrobat professional. I have used some text field to populate data. I have set text fields read only property true, but while generating pdf text field still remain as interactive field. Some one can help pls.

Thanks