Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

How to enable SSO on SSL

Former Community Member
I already configured SSO and SSL. <br /><br />I can't auto login to workspace via HTTPS://<server_name:port>/workspace (it has error message on login page "an error occurred while initializing work space"). It can auto login to workspace when I press F5 button.<br /><br />How to fixed this case?
3 Replies

Former Community Member
Which Browser are you using? Which version of LC and what is the app. server?

If you have configured SSL on LC and if you are using IE browser there are known issues - Check out - Configuring SSL for use with Internet Explorer - section of the Administering LC Guide located @

http://help.adobe.com/en_US/livecycle/8.2/admin_guide.pdf

Configuring SSO should not be any different because of SSL on LC. Hope this helps.

Former Community Member
I using IE7 and LC version is 8.2.1 (JBoss)<br />But admin_guide.pdf is configured SSL IE for WebLogic or Websphare. And I try add this section for weblogic-application.xlm on adobe-livecycle-jboss\META-INF (repackage and redeploy)<br /><br /><session-descriptor><br /><a href=http-proxy-caching-of-cookies>true</http-proxy-caching-of-cookies><br /></session-descriptor><br /><br />2009-03-02 12:18:04,719 INFO [org.jboss.deployment.EARDeployer] Init J2EE application: file:/C:/Adobe/LiveCycle8.2/jboss/server/all/deploy/adobe-livecycle-jboss.ear<br />2009-03-02 12:18:04,719 ERROR [org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer] Could not initialise deployment: file:/C:/Adobe/LiveCycle8.2/jboss/server/all/deploy/adobe-livecycle-jboss.ear<br />org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: No META-INF/application.xml found<br /> at org.jboss.deployment.EARDeployer.init(EARDeployer.java:118)<br /> at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.init(MainDeployer.java:843)<br /> at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:780)<br /> at org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:753)<br /> at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor20.invoke(Unknown Source)<br /> at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)<br /> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)<br /> at org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher.java:141)<br /> at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:80)<br /> at org.jboss.mx.interceptor.AbstractInterceptor.invoke(AbstractInterceptor.java:118)<br /> at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:74)<br /> at org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.invoke(ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.java:127)<br /> at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:74)<br /> at org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.java:245)<br /> at org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:644)<br /> at org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:176)<br /> at $Proxy9.deploy(Unknown Source)<br /> at org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner.deploy(URLDeploymentScanner.java:319)<br /> at org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner.scan(URLDeploymentScanner.java:507)<br /> at org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner$ScannerThread.doScan(AbstractDeploymentScanner.java:192)<br /> at org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner$ScannerThread.loop(AbstractDeploymentScanner.java:203)<br /> at org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner$ScannerThread.run(AbstractDeploymentScanner.java:182)