Highlighted

Highlight fields

09-12-2008

Is it possible when a user opens the form all fields to be highlight without to have to click the highlight button?

I am using LCD 8.2

Thanks

Replies

Highlighted

Jodi1725

30-07-2009

Where do I put that information? I use LiveCycle Designer out of Acobat Professional.  Can I still use that line of code?  If so where do I put it?

Highlighted

normynorms

30-07-2009

This is how i will solve it..on each field: whether a text field, combo box etc you can view their events by clicking them and selecting from the drop down list; in this drop down list u will see a number of events: click, enter, exit, prePrint, preSave etc and in that list u will find form:ready. Select it and paste the code there make sure Javascript is selected as the Language.

Highlighted

Jodi1725

30-07-2009

I am still having issues.  I don't see the drop down that you are refering to.   Is there anyway you could do a screen shot and attach it?   I am thinking it may be limitations to the LiveCycle I have - since I am using what is part of Adobe Professional.

Highlighted

normynorms

30-07-2009

no it wouldnt be limitiatiations cuz i am also using the one from professional. Tell me if you are seeing the area where u are able to enter javascript code for the form. If you are seeing it that area, its in that section below the task bar..