Expand my Community achievements bar.

Help! Cannot format PDF results into usable format

Former Community Member
Greetings!

Okay go easy on me here. I'm new to Adobe LifeCycle forms and not a programmer by any means. However, I'm willing to learn with the right direction. Our company does not have an Enterprise Server, so my capabilities are limited.

I have a form that has lots of "List Boxes" with values I want to capture (Its an audit form- and basically the employee can have various errors in one cagegory or list box.

The problem arises when I enable "Allow Multiple Selection". When I export the results (Using just Adobe Professional) in .csv, I have all these crazy fields in no particular order or logic.

My first listbox for example, is named "Courteous_Contribution". I see a value for "Courteous_Contribution" however, when multiple fields are selected all I see is "value[0]value[0]value[1]value[0]value[0]". I'm assuming for every additional selection it appends a new variable.

How can I concantenate the values of one listbox with 'multiple selections' to export under ONE field name, perhaps with a "," delimited. This way I can text to columns my results in excel.

Let me know if this is a bad example. Forgive me for not being able to explain this better.

Any help is extremely appreciated!
0 Replies