Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Form To Be Returned As A PDF

Former Community Member
My ultimate goal is to have an interactive form returned by email include the completed form with the data. I would prefer not to have only the data returned but I want the form to be returned (to ron@weddingsandmore.com) already populated with the data from the submitter.

Is it possible?????

Check out my attempt at http://nr.databack.com/7/ChecklistNew6.pdf

What's wrong with this form??? It won't create an email and shuts down Acrobat Reader 8.

Help!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Ron
4 Replies

Former Community Member
Ron,

I think what you might need to do is to enable usage rights. So open the form you've created in acrobat professional. go to Advanced > Enable Usage Rights in Adobe Reader > Save now.

Try that and see if it works.

Former Community Member
I need help with this, too. I have a form that I want to be able for the user to save and send as a pdf. I have Adobe LiveCycle Designer 7. I opened the form in Acrobat Professional 7.0 but I can't find "Advanced > Enable Usage Rights..."

Help :)

Former Community Member
Bethre,

To my knowledge it's only available in AP 8.0 and unfortunately I haven't use 7 enough to know if there is any type of a work around.

Former Community Member
The other possibility prior Acrobat 8 Pro was Reader Extensions Server...