Highlighted

Form not accepting jpg logo

16-10-2008

Hi, This is my first time using LiveCycle Designer. I've managed to figure out most of what I need from the help info but I've run into a problem that I can't solve. I've tried to add a couple jpg files to my form using the instructions provided and all I get is a 'broken page' icon. What could be the problem?

Thanks

Replies

Highlighted

16-10-2008

Sure. I'm dragging the image field from the standard library tab onto the page and in the URL field I browse for my jpg file and click open. As soon as I do this the broken page icon shows up in my field instead of the image.

I tried to add a .gif file and it worked just fine. So it just seems to be a jpg issue.
Highlighted

pguerett

16-10-2008

Worked fine for me ....could it be your jpg? Can you try a different one? If the problem persists can you email the jpg to livecycle8@gmail.com and I will try it here.
Highlighted

_Fisher_Zoe_

16-10-2008

Hi Kendra,

I experienced the exact same thing... in my case the problem was the SIZE of the jpg.

Maybe try a smaller one?

Like I said - that resolved my problem, hope it helps you with yours.

Zoe
Highlighted

16-10-2008

It was the image file. I just opened it in Photoshop and saved as jpg again. That seemed to do the trick. Thanks for your help.