Expand my Community achievements bar.

File Size Problem

Former Community Member
Hello,

I have designed an application with Adobe LiveCycle Designer 7.1 and there are two signature fields on this applicationAfter filling out the application and signing it with Adobe Reader, its size gets so big that even deleting signatures doesnt help to reduce the size.

I have no idea what the problem is and how can I solve this size problem. Keeping the small sizes is very important to me.

Thanks

Maryam
4 Replies

Former Community Member
HI Maryam,

let me knwo which version of Adobe Reader (Its Reader) you are using. If you are using adobe Reader 7.0.5 it has an issue. Try to use Latest Reader 8. Your file size will not increase.

Regards,

Atiq

Former Community Member
Thanks for the replyyes I changed the Adobe Reader 7.0 to version 8.0It is working fine now, but I got a huge application yesterday with one signature on it and the size of 7MB !

Any idea that was is going on with Adobe application size?

If you would like I can attached and send the huge application for your information

Thanks again

Maryam

Former Community Member
Hi,

I have designed an offline form where user can select a village name from the dropdown and enter details( like No of male, No of female, No of public taps available, etc....) in text boxes for the selected

village.

When deployed in webdynpro java and on saving the form its size is 64KB.

when i open the saved form and on entering values for the villages the size of the form is increasing in MB. I have 12 village names in dropdown.

when i enter details for 5 villages the form size reached 12MB.

I am using Adobe LiveCycle Designer 7.1 and Acrobat Reader 7.0.

Experts help me to solve this problem.

Regards,

Bala Baskaran.S

Former Community Member
Hi,

I have designed an offline form in Adobe livecycle Designer 7.0. when i save the form its size is 65kb but when i open the form and enter data the size of the form increases to 12MB.In forum they have suggested that in Acrobat reader 8.0 size of the form will not increase. Since i have designed the form in livecycle designer 7.0 i am not able to view the form with proper text i have entered in acrobat reader 8.0.

Will acrobat reader 8.0 support form designed in livecycle designer 7.0.

Experts help me to solve this problem.

Regards,

Bala Baskaran.S