Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.

Error when installing Form Manager.

Former Community Member
Hi all,

I'm trying to install Form Manager v. 7.0.1. When I run the configuration manager, the progress gets to 12% then displays the error code "LCMerror101" with the message "Livecycle module pdfagent-client could not be copied to working directory".

Does anyone know what this error means? How can I work around it?

I know the issue isn't related to disk space (20+ gigs free) and I'm using the administrator account to install. Any suggestions or tidbits of info would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Stone.
2 Replies

Former Community Member
Here's a copy of the log file. lcm.log

[2006-02-21 14:11:34,437], Runnable bean context: My Action (bean23), com.adobe.idp.install.lcm.LCMProcessManager, INFO , Copying component to working dir: com.adobe.idp.install.lcm.config.Component@857327[monitorui,../components/monitorui,./working/monitorui]

[2006-02-21 14:11:36,750], Runnable bean context: My Action (bean23), com.adobe.idp.install.lcm.LCMProcessManager, INFO , Copying component to working dir: com.adobe.idp.install.lcm.config.Component@14b2db7[xmlform,../components/xmlform,./working/xmlform]

[2006-02-21 14:11:38,718], Runnable bean context: My Action (bean23), com.adobe.idp.install.lcm.LCMProcessManager, INFO , Copying component to working dir: com.adobe.idp.install.lcm.config.Component@a65760[fontmanager,../components/fontmanager,./working/fontmanager]

[2006-02-21 14:11:48,312], Runnable bean context: My Action (bean23), com.adobe.idp.install.lcm.LCMProcessManager, INFO , Copying component to working dir: com.adobe.idp.install.lcm.config.Component@1e140bf[registry,../components/registry,./working/registry]

[2006-02-21 14:12:30,593], Runnable bean context: My Action (bean23), com.adobe.idp.install.lcm.LCMProcessManager, INFO , Copying component to working dir: com.adobe.idp.install.lcm.config.Component@161bfa3[pof,../components/pof,./working/pof]

[2006-02-21 14:12:32,390], Runnable bean context: My Action (bean23), com.adobe.idp.install.lcm.LCMProcessManager, INFO , Copying component to working dir: com.adobe.idp.install.lcm.config.Component@6c9220[workflow,../components/workflow,./working/workflow]

[2006-02-21 14:12:35,515], Runnable bean context: My Action (bean23), com.adobe.idp.install.lcm.LCMProcessManager, INFO , Copying component to working dir: com.adobe.idp.install.lcm.config.Component@1ed7524[fm,../components/formmanager,./working/fm]

[2006-02-21 14:12:39,921], Runnable bean context: My Action (bean23), com.adobe.idp.install.lcm.LCMProcessManager, INFO , Copying component to working dir: com.adobe.idp.install.lcm.config.Component@a5c9f1[pdfagent-client,../components/pdfagent-client,./working/pdfagent-client]

[2006-02-21 14:12:39,921], Runnable bean context: My Action (bean23), com.adobe.idp.install.lcm.LCMProcessManager, ERROR, Could not copy components

com.adobe.idp.install.lcm.LCMException: Could not copy components

at com.adobe.idp.install.lcm.LCMProcessManager.copyComponentsToWorkingDirectory(LCMProcessManager.java:463)

at MyAction.execute(MyAction.java:165)

at com.installshield.wizard.RunnableWizardBeanContext.run(Unknown Source)

Caused by: com.adobe.idp.install.lcm.LCMException: Illegal state found: File does not exist

at com.adobe.idp.install.lcm.LCMProcessManager.copyDirOrFile(LCMProcessManager.java:554)

at com.adobe.idp.install.lcm.LCMProcessManager.copyDirOrFile(LCMProcessManager.java:508)

at com.adobe.idp.install.lcm.LCMProcessManager.copyComponentsToWorkingDirectory(LCMProcessManager.java:459)

... 2 more

[2006-02-21 14:12:40,015], Runnable bean context: My Action (bean23), MyAction, ERROR, LCMerror101{pdfagent-client}

com.adobe.idp.install.lcm.LCMException: Could not copy components

at com.adobe.idp.install.lcm.LCMProcessManager.copyComponentsToWorkingDirectory(LCMProcessManager.java:463)

at MyAction.execute(MyAction.java:165)

at com.installshield.wizard.RunnableWizardBeanContext.run(Unknown Source)

Caused by: com.adobe.idp.install.lcm.LCMException: Illegal state found: File does not exist

at com.adobe.idp.install.lcm.LCMProcessManager.copyDirOrFile(LCMProcessManager.java:554)

at com.adobe.idp.install.lcm.LCMProcessManager.copyDirOrFile(LCMProcessManager.java:508)

at com.adobe.idp.install.lcm.LCMProcessManager.copyComponentsToWorkingDirectory(LCMProcessManager.java:459)

... 2 more

[2006-02-21 14:12:40,031], Runnable bean context: My Action (bean23), MyAction, ERROR, ErrorCode: LCMerror101, ErrorStr: Livecycle module pdfagent-client could not be copied to working directory.

Former Community Member
I believe that this error is the result of not doing a proper uninstall. References of some files do not get deleted. A workaround would be to try to install in a different directory.