Expand my Community achievements bar.

Edit : LC Update 1, Task Manager, xalan.jar

Former Community Member
Hi, <br /><br />When I try to update from Lc 8.0.1 SP3 to 8.2, I have this warning in the Configuration Manager log.<br /><br />WARNING, AWT-EventQueue-0, com.adobe.livecycle.upgrade.UpgradePluginBootstrapper, PathElement entry [./LiveCycle_ES_SDK/client-libs/common/adobe-taskmanager-client-sdk.jar] of type [common] cannot be found.<br /><br />So When he try to deploy the service in the component deploy state, he can't deploy the jar file.<br /><br />Is it normal the jar is missing in my installation folder ?<br /><br />Edit : He is in the deploy folder and can be deploy with a workaround.<br /><br />But I have this INFO at the jboss start : <br /><br />INFO [STDOUT] **** MessageBrokerServlet failed to initialize due to runtime exception: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.apache.xml.dtm.ref.DTMManagerDefault<br /> at org.apache.xml.dtm.DTMManager.newInstance(DTMManager.java:135)<br /> at org.apache.xpath.XPathContext.<init>(XPathContext.java:100)<br /> at org.apache.xpath.CachedXPathAPI.<init>(CachedXPathAPI.java:73)<br /><br />and when I try to connect to workspace this error <br /><br />008-11-21 18:24:14,570 INFO [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[localhost].[/workspace-server].[MessageBrokerServlet]] Servlet MessageBrokerServlet is currently unavailable<br /><br />It seems to be link to the xalan library. I use hte Jboss 4.0.3 SP1 preconfig by adobe. And the xalan librairy is the 2.7.0.<br /><br />I try to replace it by the xalan.jar and serializer.jar in \Livecycle8.2\third_party\jboss\lib\endorsed without effects.<br /><br />Any help would be appreciated.
0 Replies