Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Developing applications using Adobe LiveCycle Workbench Error:

Former Community Member

Task 6: Use The Archive Wizard

Step 8.  On the Content Services Settings Panel, Space Path folder icon.

When clicking on this icon, the hourglass stays for about 2 minutes and returns without displaying the Select Space dialog.

The Jboss log is login this error..

2009-09-26 15:46:50,625 ERROR [com.adobe.contentservices.webscripts.client.WSClient] ALC-CSV-001-000- Ignoring HostAddress= 127.0.0.1  HostName = MAX2009-VM.can.adobe.com Cannoncial Name = MAX2009-VM.can.adobe.com isLoopBack =true isLinkLocalAddress =false

Any Ideas?

Allen

7 Replies

Level 3

Please bypass this step for now. The final image, not distributed, contained and update for another lab that magically fixed this problem.

Once I'm back online I'll add more details.

Cheers,

Val

(Please excuse typo's, this was sent from my handheld device.)

Level 3

If you have not reached this error yet, simply log off as KBowman and log in as the administrator to complete the remaining tasks in the troublesome exercise.

If you have already reached the error, please skip the remainder of the tasks in the exercise.

Not ideal but again, there have been minor updates to the final image we are leveraging for MAX.

I've noted this and will address as part of our wider availability of the training material.

thank you,

Val

Level 3

I'm going to flag this as assumed answered as per my last post describing the issue.

cheers,

Val

Level 2

Wow! This is interesting(!) as I did the sample today and it worked; I didn't check for the error but got the selection for the space and finished the sample

Level 3

Hi Michael,

Could you confirm if you've downloaded the physical vmware image or if you are using the Global Labs hosted environment to walkthrough the labs?

I'm very glad to hear you didn't have troubles.

Thank you,

Val

Level 2

Hi Val – I downloaded… (and launch ES 2 with expanded ear files on one cpu in 6'-8'…)

Michael

Level 2

Hi all,

I had a little trouble figuring out to just which exercise this comment referred.  I had to do a little Search activity to figure out to which Exercise this Task and Step belonged.

So to clarify this is part of Exercise 3.

So the complete pointer would be:

Lab: Developing Applications using Adobe LiveCycle Workbench ES Next

Exercise 3: Workspace Form Pre-population

Task 6: Use The Archive Wizard

Step 8.  On the Content Services Settings Panel of the Archive Wizard dialog, click the icon associated with the Space Path option.

It's a lot of writing so it could be shorthand:

Lab: Developing Applications

Exercise 3

Task 6

Step 8

My apologies for being so remedial, but it will help immensely for those of us who are a little slower on the uptake