Expand my Community achievements bar.

Delay in opening and submitting a form

Former Community Member
We have a form which is deployed on two servers. From the test server it behaves normally and can be opened and submitted in reasonable time. But on the production server, it sometimes takes time to open the form and during submission. Delay in opening of the form is not consistent. It opens without much delay on most machines most of the time while slow during some times. While submitting the forms causes a delay and in the status bar we see the message connecting to mofbl02 (mofbl02 is the server name).

The form calls .Net webservices on loading. But there are no calls, only some validation on submission.

We are using Adobe LifeCycle Workflow Server version 7.x and Adobe Reader version 7.0.9.
2 Replies

Former Community Member
Hi Im new to Adobe live cycle. we were having some forms which need to be developed and put on the net. some of them are static and some are interactive.i heard live cycle is the best solution these days and we need to use adobe live cycle forms and work flows.

are work flows needed and why?

what should be the environment that is least required to have adobe livecycle set up?

please reply to me on ch_sravya@yahoo.co.in

thanks in advance

sravya

Former Community Member
please refer to the following link for any help on LiveCycle.

it has everything you need and samples for download also.

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/livecycle/

Regards,

Raghav.