1. 0n which version of Alfresco is ContenSpace based?
2. Is the full functionailty of Alfresco available except changes made by Adobe? Which changes has been made by Adobe (not in detail but as topic list ) Can I rely on full Alfreso functionality as described and outlined by Alfresco if a license LC content space togehter with other LC components?
The features documented in the LiveCycle Content Services documentation are supported by Adobe and hence we recommend
you refer to the LiveCycle documentation.
The key differences between Content Services and Alfresco Enterprise Edition are:
- Web Content Management is not embedded/distributed.
- Replacement of jBPM with LiveCycle Process Management.
- Replacement of PDF libraries
- Security enhancements to ensure Single Sign on with other LiveCycle components such as Workspace and integration with LiveCycle user management.
- Support for the full LiveCycle 54 platform matrix including clustering/failover.
- Integration of LiveCycle Solution Components such as PDFG/Rights Management.
The key architecture of Alfresco in terms of Java APIs, ACPs, customization of content models, actions,etc.. stays the same.
Upcoming over the next few months are documentation updates specifically aimed for developers around the SDK and articles posted on the developer network which should bridge the current gap.
Please call Adobe Enteprise Support with any issues you have and they can help you.
Hi ashishagrawal !
Does Adobe this year has any plans to build Contenctspace on the newest version of Alfresco 3.0, which will be released in the end of October this year?