Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

com.rs.jsafe.provider.JSA_3DES_EDESecretKey"'s signer information does not match signer information

Former Community Member
Hi!

Trying to install Adobe LiveCycle Reader Extensions WebSphere 5.1.1.10 and Adobe Policy Server. The installation goes well, but it does not work to access.

In System.Err I get the following message:

java.lang.SecurityException: class "com.rsa.jsafe.provider.JSA_3DES_EDESecretKey"'s signer information does not match signer information of other classes in same package.

The problem is in java.lang.ClassLoader.checkCerts.

In System.Out I get CNTR0020E: Non-application exception occurred while processing method "getUsageRightsCredentialPassword" on bean "BeanId(CredentialSecurity#CredentialSecurityEJB.jar#/ejb/com/adobe/solutions/credentialsecurity/, ........)". Exception data: java.lang.SecurityException ..... same as in System.Err

and after this there is a Servlet Error - [ARESServlet]: java.lang.IllegalException: Commit failure - rollbackException javax.transaction.RollbackException.

Thankful for any guidance how to solve or troubleshoot this further.
2 Replies

Former Community Member
Version of APS and Adobe LiveCycle Reader Extension is 7.0.2

Former Community Member
I found this problem described for Unix (Myself running this on Windows 2003), but added asn1 jsafe jsafeJCE jar files to ClassLoader. This solved this problem.