Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

collision of webservices

pilonpro
Level 1
Level 1
has anyone had this issue? when 2 swfs are hosted in the same
domain i get a 'collision' of webservice requests.

My host swf works fine, but when it loads the 2nd swf, and
that swf tries to call an unrelated webservice, it can't find the
method:

ReferenceError: Error #1065: Variable ArrayOfPollAnswer is
not defined.

at global/flash.utils::getDefinitionByName()

at
mx.rpc.xml::SchemaTypeRegistry/getCollectionClass()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\xml\SchemaTypeRegistry.as:112]

at
mx.rpc.xml::XMLDecoder/createContent()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\xml\XMLDecoder.as:1890]

at
mx.rpc.xml::XMLDecoder/decode()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\xml\XMLDecoder.as:161]

at
mx.rpc.soap::SOAPDecoder/decodeBody()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\soap\SOAPDecoder.as:452]

at
mx.rpc.soap::SOAPDecoder/decodeEnvelope()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\soap\SOAPDecoder.as:304]

at
mx.rpc.soap::SOAPDecoder/decodeResponse()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\soap\SOAPDecoder.as:236]

at
net.attractv::BasePollServiceImpl/processResult()[C:\Documents and
Settings\Uri Golan\My Documents\Flex Builder
3\Poll\src\net\attractv\BasePollServiceImpl.as:400]

at
mx.rpc::AsyncResponder/result()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\AsyncResponder.as:84]

at
mx.rpc::AsyncRequest/acknowledge()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\rpc\AsyncRequest.as:74]

at
DirectHTTPMessageResponder/completeHandler()[C:\autobuild\3.2.0\frameworks\projects\rpc\src\mx\messaging\channels\DirectHTTPChannel.as:403]

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()

at flash.net::URLLoader/onComplete()

0 Replies