Expand my Community achievements bar.

Clearing out LiveCycle

Former Community Member
So, I've been testign away in my test environment. Now, I'd like to start fresh and remove all of the records of the test processes I've submitted, the ones I've had to terminate because of errors, etc. How do I clear out all of the old records?
3 Replies

Level 3
If you want to delete processes definitions you can do that from Workbench. If you have a list of tasks that you want to remove from Workspace you can usually remove them by clicking the green "complete" check in Task view. There is no Administration UI for simply deleting all of your previous task activity and tracking records in the database.

Level 2

Hi Gary,

So what is the solution for removing the test tracking records?. As i can't find any solution for this.

Former Community Member

There have been some updates to LiveCycle since Gary's reply (2008). Today you can use the process purge utilities. Here's the Tech Guide to help you out:

http://wwwimages.adobe.com/www.adobe.com/content/dam/Adobe/en/devnet/livecycle/pdfs/purging_processe...

Lastly, from the AdminUI you can search for processes and terminate them. However, if you create transactions and then delete the processes, you won't be able to clean them using the UI. You will have to purge the data.