Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Cannot view PDF forms (with Signature) in Workspace Error : "SigDict/Contents illegal data"

Level 7
Hello,

With Jasmin's help, I am able to import a PDF form which is digitally signed >> view it in Workspace >> click Approve/Decline for archiving. Thanks Jasmin !

When I view the form in workspace, I get a "Atleast one signature is invalid" prompt on the top left corner of the window. Upon clicking the "Signature Panel", it says "The Signature is invalid" with a description of "SigDict/Contents illegal data"

Once the process is complete, I am unable to open the same form. I get an error message in Adobe Reader (within workspace).

"Adobe Reader could not open '_7358722841708390983-102[1]' because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged ( for example, it was sent as an email attachments and wasn't correctly decoded)"

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Aditya
1 Reply

Level 7
For everyone's reference.

I figured out the "Signature is Invalid" message.

This was my fault as I used a Form Augmenter (insert form bridge) to a signed form which broke the PDF.

After removing that module, I no longer got that message. However, once I approve the form I could no loner view it and I would still get an error.

"Adobe Reader could not open '_7358722841708390983-102[1]' because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged ( for example, it was sent as an email attachments and wasn't correctly decoded)"

Anyone know why ?

Aditya