Highlighted

Cannot find error

09-07-2008

Hi

I just created a test process and i am trying to send a form to one specific folder everything seems to work fine when i run the process it processes and form is being send somewhere but i cannot get the form in that folder i checked all the settings in process and everything looks good. Any suggestion??

I have an archive document event in my process where i specified the path for my file to be saved

Replies

Highlighted

09-07-2008

Ok now when i check the warning window in workbench below my pdf form , following message is listed " Target version doesnot support the Preserve scripting changes to form when saved option"

is this something i need to lookonto to get the form properly routed. everything works when i loginto workspace the process is completed but where does form goes??
Highlighted

Jasmin_Charbonn

Total Posts

(val/1000)?string[".0"]}K

Correct Answer

Jasmin_Charbonn

Total Posts

Correct Answer

Jasmin_Charbonn

10-07-2008

How are you storing the form?

I'm not sure what you mean by archive document event.

Jasmin
Highlighted

10-07-2008

Thanks for ur reply Jasmin

I am storing the form in an xfa variable.

following is my process

there is one form

get submitterid(SQL query)--> generate pdfa-->Archive document

sorry by archive document as event i meant

it is a service .do u htink i should use generate pdfoutput from service under output1.0

waiting for your reply
Highlighted

10-07-2008

Hi Jasmin

Please read my prev post as well. Now when i checked the log for stalled operations i get the following error

at EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(PooledExecutor.java:748)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Caused by: ALC-FUT-001-001: Unable to overwrite file c:/temp/test2.pdf.

at com.adobe.livecycle.fileutils.FileUtilsService.writeDocument(FileUtilsService.java:109)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.component.impl.DefaultPOJOInvokerImpl.invoke(DefaultPOJOInvokerImpl.java:181)

... 86 more
Highlighted

Jasmin_Charbonn

Total Posts

Correct Answer

Jasmin_Charbonn

Total Posts

Correct Answer

Jasmin_Charbonn

10-07-2008

Just make sure to check the "Overwrite" checkbox from your document archive operation.

Jasmin
Highlighted

10-07-2008

Hi Jasmin

I checked the overwrite option and i am still getting the same error in my stalled operation log

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Caused by: ALC-FUT-001-001: Unable to overwrite file c:/temp/test2.pdf.

at com.adobe.livecycle.fileutils.FileUtilsService.writeDocument(FileUtilsService.java:109)