Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Cannot find error

Former Community Member
Hi

I just created a test process and i am trying to send a form to one specific folder everything seems to work fine when i run the process it processes and form is being send somewhere but i cannot get the form in that folder i checked all the settings in process and everything looks good. Any suggestion??

I have an archive document event in my process where i specified the path for my file to be saved
7 Replies

Former Community Member
Ok now when i check the warning window in workbench below my pdf form , following message is listed " Target version doesnot support the Preserve scripting changes to form when saved option"

is this something i need to lookonto to get the form properly routed. everything works when i loginto workspace the process is completed but where does form goes??

Level 10
How are you storing the form?

I'm not sure what you mean by archive document event.

Jasmin

Former Community Member
Thanks for ur reply Jasmin

I am storing the form in an xfa variable.

following is my process

there is one form

get submitterid(SQL query)--> generate pdfa-->Archive document

sorry by archive document as event i meant

it is a service .do u htink i should use generate pdfoutput from service under output1.0

waiting for your reply

Former Community Member
Hi Jasmin

Please read my prev post as well. Now when i checked the log for stalled operations i get the following error

at EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(PooledExecutor.java:748)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Caused by: ALC-FUT-001-001: Unable to overwrite file c:/temp/test2.pdf.

at com.adobe.livecycle.fileutils.FileUtilsService.writeDocument(FileUtilsService.java:109)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)

at com.adobe.idp.dsc.component.impl.DefaultPOJOInvokerImpl.invoke(DefaultPOJOInvokerImpl.java:181)

... 86 more

Level 10
Just make sure to check the "Overwrite" checkbox from your document archive operation.

Jasmin

Former Community Member
Hi Jasmin

I checked the overwrite option and i am still getting the same error in my stalled operation log

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Caused by: ALC-FUT-001-001: Unable to overwrite file c:/temp/test2.pdf.

at com.adobe.livecycle.fileutils.FileUtilsService.writeDocument(FileUtilsService.java:109)