Expand my Community achievements bar.

Allowing changes after a form is signed

Level 7
I am using Livecycle Designed to create a form with 2 signature fields. In this form I there will be user input after signing the document.

How can allow changes afer the form is signed ? This way the signature panel will have the green check mark and not the yellow triangle(which implies dynamic changes).

Thanks

Aditya
3 Replies

Former Community Member
In the Designer signature field object, you can create a collection of fields that you want to include and lock in the signature. In this way you can control what each signature will do.

Level 7
I am aware of that feature. I unchecked "Lock all fields after Signing" and I could enter the date after signing the form.

However, this caused the check mark in the signature panel to change to a triangle. Is there a way to prevent this ?

Thanks

Aditya

Former Community Member
No ....that is the nature of signatures. A signature will sign (include) everything in the PDF. So when you change the data it will invalidate the current signature. By signing it a second time you are including the previous signature and all additional data in the current signature.