Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

AFCS Recording error

Former Community Member

Hi,

Awaiting screenSharing and ScreenRecording Pods are available now

Thanks to Adobe.

I am trying to test Recording example which is their in new afcs sdk, it is throwing me the below error

RECORDING_FAILED: No Recording Storage URl is Set. Session will not be recorded

at com.adobe.rtc.session.managers::SessionManagerBase/receiveError()[F:\arjun\Projects 3.5\AFCSScreenShare\src\com\adobe\rtc\session\managers\SessionManagerBase.as:352]

at com.adobe.rtc.session.managers::SessionManagerFMS/receiveError()[F:\arjun\Projects 3.5\AFCSScreenShare\src\com\adobe\rtc\session\managers\SessionManagerFMS.as:308]

at com.adobe.rtc.session.managers::SessionManagerAdobeHostedServices/receiveError()[F:\arjun\Projects 3.5\AFCSScreenShare\src\com\adobe\rtc\session\managers\SessionManagerAdobeHostedServices.as:281]

All examples are working fine including screensharing but unfortunately recording is not working fine may be due to archiveID.

If this is really due to archiveID?how do i set archiveID? does any thing more to do to get recording path.

Thanks In advance

1 Reply

Former Community Member

Hi,

You need to be a beta participant to have access to the LCCS Recording feature.

Please send an email to lccs(at)adobe.com with a short explanation about you application and how you'll be using the feature to apply to the Recording Beta program.

Thank you,

Julien

LCCS QE.