Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adding Subforms on Click + Page Breaks Problem

Former Community Member
Hi all,

i made a form containing a few Sub forms and Text Fields which grow by the Number of Lines the User writes.

However, I made one button to add a sub form containing 5 of these text fields

and it works fine but when it comes to the end of the page and I click on the button again, it doesn't break to the next page, the new sub form is simply added below the last, half cut by the end of the first page...

So my Question is how do I add a page break after the page is either full or a certain number of those sub forms exist?

Kind Regards
2 Replies

Former Community Member
I have a similar problem. I have 2 subforms side by side that have independent columns of data. Either one of these subforms may expand onto a second page. I am stumped on how to keep the positioning correct (IE: If the content area flows western style it looks correct on page 1, but if I flow to page 2 the second column ends up on page 2. But if I position the two columns, then page break doesn't work).

For a single row of data you need to make sure your positioned fields are in a subform that is inside a flowed subform that allows page breaks and adjusts to fit.

Former Community Member
Hi,

i'm also working at a page break problem:

i have a table in a flowed subform. if this table begins at the uppermost of the page, it should normally expand over the first page to the followings.

if my table grows over the page but doesn't begin at the uppermost of the page, the all table should be moved to the next page.

anyone an idea?

thanks,

valerio