Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Relationship field lookup

Level 6

Hi there,

I have one XDMIndividualProfile schema which contains the offer ids a customer is eligible for. Then I have another schema & dataset with Offer Class for lookup, basically joining on the Offer ID. 

For this offer dataset and class, I have a HTTP api source connection successfully set up and sending if the status of an offer changes (could be draft, published etc.). The data is flowing in continuously, how do I know what is the current state of the offer is?

For example:

Offer IDStateIngestionDate
123Draft9:01AM
123Published9:02AM
123Draft9:03AM

Is there a way 1) I can see in the Profile Attributes screen of the latest offer status (Draft)? 2) I can derive the latest status through query service, but is there another way?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @akwankl  - I agree with what @abhinavbalooni mentioned, you can leverage the segmentation here to find out the latest status of the offers.

In addition to it you can also use scheduled queries to achieve this but you have to schedule it at regular intervals as per your need.

Thanks,

Arpan

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hey @akwankl 

I don't think you can add the relationship attribute in the profile cause it would not be part of the union schema and as per my understanding, you can only select attributes from the union schema to be displayed under the profile overview.

You can though do a work around if it sits well with you. Create a segment based on the offer state so that when it changes, your segment would reflect the change and show up under audience membership. 

Hope the above helps.

Cheers,

Abhinav

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @akwankl  - I agree with what @abhinavbalooni mentioned, you can leverage the segmentation here to find out the latest status of the offers.

In addition to it you can also use scheduled queries to achieve this but you have to schedule it at regular intervals as per your need.

Thanks,

Arpan

Level 6

Thanks both! @arpan-garg I am curious about the scheduled queries approach, can you elaborate more on that please?

Thanks!

Community Advisor

@akwankl Scheduled query is executing your query at regular intervals as @arpan-garg mentioned. This can be enabled using APIs. I didn't call out scheduled query in my response as you mentioned you were looking for non query service related options.

You can read more here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-platform/query/api/scheduled-queries.html?lang=en

Cheers