Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Records getting received but not ingested in AEP

Level 3

Hi Team,

For mobile push notifications, we have created a datastream to add the data in AEP.

However, in source dataflow, I'm able to see dataflow runs and records received but not ingested. Could you help me with the reason and how can we rectify it.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @ShivaniM  It can be an issue if you are not passing dataflow id or schema details. Can you please send me the request.

If in HTTP streaming API we create a single connection and in that single connection we have created an api for multiple datasets, then passing schema details or dataflowid is mandatory for the tool to understand for which dataset the request is for.

When we don't pass those details we get 200 status code which makes it looks like it passed but we never get the data.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Did you create the XDM Schema & the corresponding dataset?  Check in the ingestion & validation on the dataset to see if there is any data coming in or if there are any errors listed. 

Community Advisor

Hi @ShivaniM - When you say records are not ingested, do you get some ingestion errors in AEP? If not, how are you checking if data is ingested or not?

Thanks,

Arpan

Level 3

Hello, 

I also raised a ticket with Adobe to check the issue closely, they updated:
the missing details of batches on that dataset, and ingestion metrics on the dataflows is a limitation with this type of ingestion. While not ideal, it does not necessarily indicate any issue.

Thank you!

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @ShivaniM  It can be an issue if you are not passing dataflow id or schema details. Can you please send me the request.

If in HTTP streaming API we create a single connection and in that single connection we have created an api for multiple datasets, then passing schema details or dataflowid is mandatory for the tool to understand for which dataset the request is for.

When we don't pass those details we get 200 status code which makes it looks like it passed but we never get the data.