Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Possible to query audiences that use a specific schema

Level 2

Hi,

Does anyone know a quick way to either query or use Postman, to collect the audiences that would be using data from a specific schema?

Thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hey @DavidRo7 

I remember answering a segment definition api query from you few days back. It would tell field/attribute being used but I don't think there is an API endpoint to tell you which schema/dataset specifically was used cause when profile enabled, all the schemas start contributing to the union schema.

Hope this would help.

Cheers,

Abhinav

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @DavidRo7

Data is saved in the dataset, not the schema. You can use the query service to get all the data from the dataset by using SQL queries.

Refer to the link below to understand the syntax

SQL Syntax in Query Service | Adobe Experience Platform

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hey @DavidRo7 

I remember answering a segment definition api query from you few days back. It would tell field/attribute being used but I don't think there is an API endpoint to tell you which schema/dataset specifically was used cause when profile enabled, all the schemas start contributing to the union schema.

Hope this would help.

Cheers,

Abhinav

Level 2

Yes you did help me last week. Thanks! Wasn't sure if anything could be done at the schema level, I did not see any resolution in API docs.