Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Modification to display name in XDM Schema not reflected in Profile section

Level 3

Hi, i'm facing this issue regarding the modification of attribute display name.

I modified some display name (both of custom field and standard adobe fields) and then activated an ingestion on a dataset based on this schema.

when data came in the profile store the column display name of the attributes wasn't reflecting the change.

Any idea on why this happens? what should be done? additionally, in the audience section i see the right display names.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Nick_2024 

The column name will not reflect a display name change. The display name only changes the "display". Once you create an attribute, that column name is unable to be changed. As @ssj stated, you can also make sure you toggle the "display name" in the schema to see the change.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee
Employee

where are you seeing the display name which is not reflecting? in the profile lookup page? In the profile lookup page in UI, there is a toggle button "Show Display Name". Did you try that?

-ssj

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Nick_2024 

The column name will not reflect a display name change. The display name only changes the "display". Once you create an attribute, that column name is unable to be changed. As @ssj stated, you can also make sure you toggle the "display name" in the schema to see the change.