Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Journey meta data not creating contact history

Level 2

Some Journeys information are not stored in Journey Dataset.

Can anyone help on this.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Saurabh__G 

When you say, " Some Journey information is not stored", what information are you looking for?

You can use the journey step events dataset to check the profile-related message events when combined with the Message feedback and Message interaction dataset.

You can use the queries mentioned in this document to troubleshoot it:

Examples of queries | Adobe Journey Optimizer

If you are unfamiliar with SQL, you can use the events tab under a profile to check the same via UI.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 2

some one please reply. This is impcting business

Community Advisor

Hello @Saurabh__G 

Could you please share more information? What meta data are you referring to here? What are you expecting in the dataset, and where are you looking?

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 2

Hi @Manoj_Kumar_ 

In Journey schema with Journey Fields for Journey Orchestration schema some Journey information is not storing. 

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @Saurabh__G 

When you say, " Some Journey information is not stored", what information are you looking for?

You can use the journey step events dataset to check the profile-related message events when combined with the Message feedback and Message interaction dataset.

You can use the queries mentioned in this document to troubleshoot it:

Examples of queries | Adobe Journey Optimizer

If you are unfamiliar with SQL, you can use the events tab under a profile to check the same via UI.

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Administrator

Did your query got resolved?