Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Is the "Experience Platform API" free with AEP service?

Level 1

Hi everyone,

I'm new to Adobe AEP/ CJA. I am trying to export/import schema via the api and in following the tutorial I landed here https://developer.adobe.com/ to create a project. I proceeded to try to do 'add-api' however the "Experience Platform API" is greyed out. I am the system admin of the adobe products. We have AEP the following products.. Adobe Experience Cloud, Adobe Experience Platform, Adobe Experience Platform Data collection, and Adobe Customer Journey Analytics.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @langNguyen - You need to have a developer access for accessing the tools here, since you are the system admin you just need to go to users in admin console, select your name, go to developer access and add the right tools there. Attaching screenshot for you reference.

arpangarg_0-1698651081662.png

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Administrator

Can you share screenshot or explain your query?

Level 1

Hi, You can see the attached image. The "Experience Platform API" is greyed out. I can't select it. I am the system admin with all the permissions. Note at the top of the screenshot it says "

Note that many services are only available through paid license or subscription. If you believe you should have access to a disabled service, please contact your Adobe sales representative.

Community Advisor

Hi @langNguyen  - You must have "Developer" access for the respective AEP profiles I guess.

Check if this helps you - 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/platform-learn/tutorials/platform-api-authentication.html?la... 

Thank you,

Jay.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @langNguyen - You need to have a developer access for accessing the tools here, since you are the system admin you just need to go to users in admin console, select your name, go to developer access and add the right tools there. Attaching screenshot for you reference.

arpangarg_0-1698651081662.png