Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How long will an AAM segment show up in AEP?

Level 5

Hi there,

I followed the documentation here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/audience-manager/user-guide/implementation-integration-guide...

And everything seems to have been set up successfully. It's been around 30 mins, and I still don't see the AAM segment show up in the Audiences tab of segment workflow UI. I am probably just a bit eager, but when should I expect to see the segment show up?

Thanks,

Alan

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@akwankl ah ok! got it. 

Yes not just for AAM, but the evaluation numbers are not real time and run at batch every day if i'm not wrong. The evaluation would have happened already but there is always a delay to show up in UI. 

Anil

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

@akwankl just to confirm, you are looking in the same sandbox under the Audience tab ( screenshot below). 

Also this was a while back and not sure if still valid, adobe support had to enable this for your org Id. May be you should reach out and have this enabled. 

Let us know if that helped. 

Anil

aam_aep_segments.png

Level 5

Hi @Anil_Umachigi that's correct, I see everything in you screenshot. There is a snippet in the article that mentions something about the next segment evaluation time, so I will wait a day before reaching out to support. Thank you!

Alan

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@akwankl ah ok! got it. 

Yes not just for AAM, but the evaluation numbers are not real time and run at batch every day if i'm not wrong. The evaluation would have happened already but there is always a delay to show up in UI. 

Anil