Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

GTM to Adobe Experience Platform

Level 1

I am reading about WebSDK and server side tags. I am curious to understand if we can map or implement AEP to our current GTM system to collect data in AEP that can be used for further data analytics purpose across other channels. 

One of the teams that I am working with is implementing AEP to Tealium IQ which lead me here to see if something similar can be done with GTM or is it only related to CDP implementation

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @pkapo32 

to understand this better, do you want to server-side forward data from AEP/Launch server-side to Google Tag Manager or Google Analytics?

if there is an API, you may be able to forward the data from Launch server-side to whichever endpoint you like.

maybe you can describe your need a bit more in detail.

cheers

Cheers from Switzerland!

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @pkapo32 

to understand this better, do you want to server-side forward data from AEP/Launch server-side to Google Tag Manager or Google Analytics?

if there is an API, you may be able to forward the data from Launch server-side to whichever endpoint you like.

maybe you can describe your need a bit more in detail.

cheers

Cheers from Switzerland!