Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

End date for segment schedule

Level 2

Hello, everyone.

I'm trying to figure out why I am not able to add an end date to my segment schedule.

kendallhall_0-1687970207264.png

Any help is appreciated!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @kendallhall  - Currently system doesn't allow us to schedule the end date to export data and by default it is greyed out. Also, by using API as well I don't find the option to schdule the end date. However, you have an option of disabling the data flow for the destination what you have created. Use this option to stop exporting data to your "Google Customer Match" whenever it is required. Hope this finds you helpful.

For your API reference - https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-platform/segmentation/tutorials/evaluate-a-segmen...

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi , 

I have came across this information in the official docs like this 

Umamaheswari_Yakkala_0-1688138190232.png

Could you please inform me about the approach or method you are using to access or utilize the "segments schedule" option?

Thank You,

Uma

Hi, Uma.

Thanks for your response.

The method I am using now is the 'Activate destination' workflow. After selecting my segments and mapping identifiers, I am asked to set up a segment schedule, but I am unable to pick an end date as it is greyed out.

kendallhall_0-1688566253869.png

Thanks,

Kendall Hall

Community Advisor

Hi , 

for which destination are you trying?? 

Thank You,

Uma

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @kendallhall  - Currently system doesn't allow us to schedule the end date to export data and by default it is greyed out. Also, by using API as well I don't find the option to schdule the end date. However, you have an option of disabling the data flow for the destination what you have created. Use this option to stop exporting data to your "Google Customer Match" whenever it is required. Hope this finds you helpful.

For your API reference - https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-platform/segmentation/tutorials/evaluate-a-segmen...

Thanks for your response.

Can you disable the dataflow by segment, or does this option stop the dataflow entirely (all segments)?

Community Advisor

that was a good question, system doesn't allow you to disable the dataflow based on the segment. However, you can seperately disable your dataflow that may encapsulate your multiple segments. Single account may have a mutiple data flow, disabling one dataflow will impact only specific segments which are added on that dataflow and not affect other dataflow and sgements.