Expand my Community achievements bar.

creating new segment schedule error

Level 6

I would like to create new segment schedule and that is the response which I got. Do you know such an error?

{
"requestId": "NaN",
"errors": {
"400": [
{
"code": "UPAPI-054606-400",
"message": "There is a problem in chronos schedule validation."
}
]
},
"type": "https://ns.adobe.com/aep/errors/UPAPI-054606-400",
"title": "There is a problem in chronos schedule validation.",
"status": 400
}

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Can you provide the /POST details which is being sent to create the new schedule?

Level 6

Headers (I assume that they are all right. Just double checked. I rather work with AEP API on daily basis). Unfortunately in my org we cannot use postman anymore

Michael_Soprano_0-1715262560700.png

Body:
{
"name":"profile-default",
"type":"batch_segmentation",
"properties":{
"segments":[
"*"
]
},
"schedule":"0 0 1 * * ?",
"state":"inactive"
}

Community Advisor

are you attempting to create a new batch scheduler or modify the existing batch scheduler execution time?

Community Advisor

There can be only one batch_segmentation job upon the Adobe RTCDP platform.  

What is the need to create a new one which the existing one does not meet the requirements?

Level 2

@brekrut 

1. Let's assume we would like to create new schedule for different audiences. In my use case, would like to evaluate an audience only on 15th day at 6AM? Tried to pass the particular segment id in the properties request object. Is it possible to override the schedule for particular audiences?

I get error the following error. From your above statement, it looks like RTDCP does not support it. But it will be a cool feature to have because few audiences may not have run everyday and tax the platform unnecessarily. 

Response

{
                "code": "UPAPI-054606-400",
                "message": "There is a problem in chronos schedule validation. Reason - You can only schedule the job at most once a day."
}

Request 
{
    "name":"profile-default",
    "type":"batch_segmentation",
    "properties":{
        "segments":[
            "0o941a41-3421-4de4-8ca9-695t861bf920"
        ]
    },
    "schedule":"0 0 6 15 * ? ",
    "state":"inactive"
}

Administrator

Did you find the suggested solutions helpful? It would be great if you can  mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, share it with wider audience in the community.