Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEP Community Lens 4th Edition, Q2, 2023

Administrator

NimashaJain_0-1690185831858.png

Welcome to the 4th edition of the Adobe Platform Experience Community Lens!

Adobe Platform Experience Community Lens is like your community bulletin board highlighting the latest updates from the Adobe Platform Experience Community in one place.
In this edition, we are sharing updates of Q2 2023, Apr 23-Jun 23 including, the most viewed Adobe Platform Experience content on Experience League, as well as the latest product releases, upcoming and past learning opportunities, and a lot more!

AEP PRODUCT RELEASES

Learn about all the new capabilities, upgrades, improvements, and fixes that were included in the latest release for Adobe Platform Experience:

EVENTS AND OPPORTUNITIES

AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS

Congratulate and meet our achievers from the Adobe Experience Platform Community:

TIPS & TRICKS | BEST PRACTICES 

Hear from Adobe product leaders and practitioners and enhance your product knowledge with their expert insights:          

TOP VIEWED EXPERIENCE LEAGUE CONTENT

Check out where your peers are spending most of their time learning in the Community and follow the conversations that pique your interest:

Most Viewed Community Q&A in Q2, 2023

• Delete profiles from AEP
  • What is difference between Journey Orchestration and Journey Optimizer ?
  • 403 Forbidden Error with Adobe IO: Adding Rule Component to Rule I created
  • 1 records as they had only one identity per xdm record
  • What are Data Retention policies for Adobe Experience Platform?

Most Viewed Community Ideas in Q2, 2023

We encourage and value all your feedback! Please feel free to share your thoughts and suggestions for how we might improve this Adobe Platform Experience  Community Lens update and if there is any other information that you would like to see included here:  Experience League Community Lens Feedback 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meet your Community Manager

NimashaJain_1-1690185831861.jpeg

Hello! I am Nimasha, your Community Manger for Adobe Experience Platform Community. I am here to help you with your queries, feedback, or any kind of assistance required in understanding and interacting with the community. Please feel free to reach out to me @ Nimasha Jain

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies