Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AAM-AEP connector not showing segments in Audience Manager

Level 3

Hi all, 

i followed the implementation steps in the doc here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/audience-manager/user-guide/implementation-integration-guide...

The thing is that i can see data from Audience manager into Adobe Platform but not the segment from Platform into Audience Manager. 

Is there the need to do something more? 

Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Ah right ok, is it ok for you to expand on the use case? 

To begin with, dont think there is native "destination integration" available today for the same. Also this sound counter intuitive, You could possibly share the audience directly to an existing destination partner in AEP or if not available you could export the data via sftp/manually. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

@nico9  Looks like you have completed the set up, did you try creating an audience with Segments using AAM traits/segment? 

If you are able to view the option like so you should be good. 

Anil_Umachigi_0-1664360157453.png

Hope that helps! 

Anil

Level 3

hi anil, thanks for the answer. actually the issue is about aam. i'd like to see aep segments into aam. In aep i can see aam traits

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Ah right ok, is it ok for you to expand on the use case? 

To begin with, dont think there is native "destination integration" available today for the same. Also this sound counter intuitive, You could possibly share the audience directly to an existing destination partner in AEP or if not available you could export the data via sftp/manually.