Expand my Community achievements bar.

Acquisition Tracking for Multiple Apps - One Report Suite

Community Advisor

We have a native implementation for our Mobile application containing multiple apps, but they all belong to one report suite: Mobile Prod.  In the Manage App Settings section titled Universal Links and App Links Options, it appears I only have the ability to enter the App ID credentials for one iOS app and the SAH256 Cert Fingerprints for one Android app.  The interface does not give me the impression I may subsequently provide the appropriate information for the remaining apps coming into Mobile Prod in the same way that I can associate the App Store Apps on the App Settings page.  The interface leads me to believe I'm not adding information, but overwriting it when I select the UPDATE button.  Because the process for implementing Acquisition Tracking is already complex enough to be more than a bit confusing, I need to know if anyone else has done this successfully in Mobile Services for a report suite collecting data for more than one app.  Any and all advice is welcome.

Thanks in advance!

Jeff

Jeff Bloomer
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies