Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

xype dialogfieldSet not working

cqbeginner
Level 2
Level 2

Hi,

I am trying to create a dialog in my components. For one of the dialog, i used the xtype as 'dialogfieldset'. After using that, the dialog box doesn't show up in the webpage.

This is my component Structure.

mycomponent
> dialog > items > items> tab1 > items > Textitems (xtype as 'dialogfieldSet)>text1

The above is not working. Can anyone help to identify what wrong in it?

1 Accepted Solution
Ove_Lindström
Correct answer by
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

the dialogfieldset is a fieldset (DOH!!) and according to the API, a fieldset works an on collection named items.

If you do your structure something like this, it should work. See http://dev.day.com/docs/en/cq/current/widgets-api/index.html?class=CQ.Ext.form.FieldSet :

"dset":{ "title":"DFieldset", "xtype":"dialogfieldset", "collapsable":true, "defaultType":"textfield", "autoHeight":true, ":columnWidth":"Decimal", "columnWidth":"0.5", ":jcr:primaryType":"Name", "jcr:primaryType":"nt:unstructured", "items":{ ":jcr:primaryType":"Name", "jcr:primaryType":"cq:WidgetCollection", "item":{ ":jcr:primaryType":"Name", "jcr:primaryType":"nt:unstructured", "fieldLabel":"textfieldField1"}, "item2":{ ":jcr:primaryType":"Name", "jcr:primaryType":"nt:unstructured" ,"fieldLabel":"textfieldField2"} } }

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Ove_Lindström
Correct answer by
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

the dialogfieldset is a fieldset (DOH!!) and according to the API, a fieldset works an on collection named items.

If you do your structure something like this, it should work. See http://dev.day.com/docs/en/cq/current/widgets-api/index.html?class=CQ.Ext.form.FieldSet :

"dset":{ "title":"DFieldset", "xtype":"dialogfieldset", "collapsable":true, "defaultType":"textfield", "autoHeight":true, ":columnWidth":"Decimal", "columnWidth":"0.5", ":jcr:primaryType":"Name", "jcr:primaryType":"nt:unstructured", "items":{ ":jcr:primaryType":"Name", "jcr:primaryType":"cq:WidgetCollection", "item":{ ":jcr:primaryType":"Name", "jcr:primaryType":"nt:unstructured", "fieldLabel":"textfieldField1"}, "item2":{ ":jcr:primaryType":"Name", "jcr:primaryType":"nt:unstructured" ,"fieldLabel":"textfieldField2"} } }

View solution in original post

cqbeginner
Level 2
Level 2

Thanks Ove, let me try and get back to you.