Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Workflow Version step issue/bug

Level 2

I am in the process of a creating a couple workflows. My first step in the workflow is to create a version. Interestingly, It worked the first time I ran the workflow and it created the version correctly. Second time I ran the workflow, I started getting errors from the CreateVersionProcess class as below: it looks like the class unable to create a label for the version. I tried using both OOTB Version process and Process Step then on the Process dropdown chose Create Version. Has any one seeing or aware of this issue and what would be the solution for it.

JobHandler Process execution resulted in an error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unable to resolve label: org.apache.jackrabbit.spi.commons.conversion.IllegalNameException: empty name com.day.cq.workflow.WorkflowException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unable to resolve label: org.apache.jackrabbit.spi.commons.conversion.IllegalNameException: empty name at com.day.cq.wcm.workflow.process.CreateVersionProcess.execute(CreateVersionProcess.java:114) at com.day.cq.workflow.impl.job.HandlerBase.executeProcess(HandlerBase.java:184) at com.day.cq.workflow.impl.job.JobHandler.process(JobHandler.java:118) at org.apache.sling.event.jobs.JobUtil$1.run(JobUtil.java:272) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662) Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unable to resolve label: org.apache.jackrabbit.spi.commons.conversion.IllegalNameException: empty name at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.version.VersionHistoryImpl.hasVersionLabel(VersionHistoryImpl.java:235) at com.day.cq.wcm.workflow.process.CreateVersionProcess.createUniqueVersionLabel(CreateVersionProcess.java:145) at com.day.cq.wcm.workflow.process.CreateVersionProcess.execute(CreateVersionProcess.java:82) ... 6 more

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

iHomaid wrote...

Thanks Scott but I have tried yesterday and today to open the link it takes me to https://issues.adobe.com/browse/CQ5-18144 but no page is found there.!!

Cq5-18144 is internal reference number and details not available.  File daycare & reference the number & assigned engineer will walkthrough rest.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 2

Thanks Scott but I have tried yesterday and today to open the link it takes me to https://issues.adobe.com/browse/CQ5-18144 but no page is found there.!!

Correct answer by
Level 10

iHomaid wrote...

Cq5-18144 is internal reference number and details not available.  File daycare & reference the number & assigned engineer will walkthrough rest.