Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

WKND tutorial maven archetype 22 issue

Level 2

Hi Team, 

Environment : Windows 10 64 bit , Java : OpenJDK12,  Maven 3.6.3 , AEM version 6.5

To get AEM refresher,I am trying WKND tutorial but it giving various plugins error like"Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-enforcer-plugin:1.4.1:enforce (enforce-maven) on project aem-guides-wknd: Execution enforce-maven of goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-enforcer-plugin:1.4.1:enforce failed: An API incompatibility was encountered while executing org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-enforcer-plugin:1.4.1:enforce: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: null " , 

For solution searched on our League Community, changed enforcer plugin version from 1.4.1 to 3.0.0-M2 but still various problems exists like "filevault-package-maven-plugin" also changed from 1.0.3 to 1.1.2 in main pom.xml 

Can you please provide help. 

Thanks in advance. 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Not sure if this is an issue with JDK12 ? I tried this with JDK 11 and it works fine for me

Thanks

Veena

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Not sure if this is an issue with JDK12 ? I tried this with JDK 11 and it works fine for me

Thanks

Veena

Community Advisor

@p1hampi, what is the version of your maven using? Please assign your maven plugin to use JDK 11, this works for me as expected. 

mvn -v
Apache Maven 3.6.0
Java version: 11.0.8, vendor: Oracle Corporation, runtime: /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk-11.0.8.jdk/Contents/Home

Level 2
Hi @BrianKasingli , issue was with maven pointing to OpenJDK12 , I tried with JDK 11.0.8 it worked. Thanks