Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Where can I found the AEM6.1 resource code

Former Community Member

Where can I found the AEM6.1 resource code ?

like this servlet : com.day.cq.replication.impl.servlets.CommandServlet  :  Which jar bag is he in?

I want to overwrite this servlet, but I don't know how to do it.if anyone knows

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hey Zheng,

This is AEM code, modifying it will cause lot's of really bad things to happen in your environment.

You can do it through:

Since AEM6 run's on apache felix, you can locate the jar by checking the number you see in the /system/console

As you can see the bundle has an id.

Now, you can navigate to your launchpad/felix/ location under your AEM6 installation.

Inside the felix folder you will see different bundles

You need to choose bundle(id) with the id of your bundle in the same way as it appears in system console.

Inside the bundle(id)/version(version) you will find your jar file.

Thanks,

Peter

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hey Zheng,

This is AEM code, modifying it will cause lot's of really bad things to happen in your environment.

You can do it through:

Since AEM6 run's on apache felix, you can locate the jar by checking the number you see in the /system/console

As you can see the bundle has an id.

Now, you can navigate to your launchpad/felix/ location under your AEM6 installation.

Inside the felix folder you will see different bundles

You need to choose bundle(id) with the id of your bundle in the same way as it appears in system console.

Inside the bundle(id)/version(version) you will find your jar file.

Thanks,

Peter

Employee Advisor

Hi,

Overwriting ootb servlets is normally a really a bad idea and very hard to implement. The classes are package private and not exported via OSGI, so you cannot inherit from these classes. Why do you want to tweak this servlet?

kind regards,
Jörg

Employee

Hi Zheng,

It would help if you could explain what your requirements are and why you think you need to overwrite the servlet.

Changing product code is never a good idea in any system.

Regards.