Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Where can i find which author has locked the page in Touch UI - AEM6.2

Level 5
Level 5

Where can i find which author has locked the page in Touch UI in AEM 6.2 version.

I can see in classic UI siteadmin on mouse hover on locked page it shows the locked by user name but in Touch UI where can i see the same feature.? Currently touch ui shows only the page locked, but not the user who locked the page.?

Classic UI :

1420527_pastedImage_0.png

Touch UI:

1420528_pastedImage_1.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Use Classic UI to get that information - not everything in Classic UI has been moved in 6.2.

Using Classic UI in AEM 6.2 when there is no equivalent feature in Touch UI is fine.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 4

Viewing the lock owner in touch ui would require overlay and customization.

If you overlay the file at /libs/cq/gui/components/coral/admin/page/card/card.jsp to /apps folder, and make changes to the jsp then custom code can be written to display lock owner in the card view.

In card.jsp, following change can be made:

<coral-card-property icon="lockOn" title="<%= xssAPI.encodeForHTMLAttr(i18n.get("Locked")) %>"><%= xssAPI.encodeForHTML(cqPage.getLockOwner()) %></coral-card-property>

The resulting card view will show the lock owner name next to the lock icon.

Screen Shot 2018-02-16 at 3.58.41 PM.png

similarly, customization can be done for list and column view.

Level 5
Level 5

That means OOTB we can't find which user has locked the page.?

Level 4

In touch ui view, I dont think so. Use classic ui or go the node in crx to see who is the lock owner.

If you want to alter the view in touch ui, customization is required.

Level 5
Level 5

I would like to here any update from Adobe Staff on this feature availability .?

~VAr

Correct answer by
Level 10

Use Classic UI to get that information - not everything in Classic UI has been moved in 6.2.

Using Classic UI in AEM 6.2 when there is no equivalent feature in Touch UI is fine.

Level 5
Level 5

thank you  rimam47664074  for the customization solution.