Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Where can I find examples of Data Visualization components

Level 1

Looking for example, charts, graphs, pies any thing that acts an displays in a dynamic way.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@ClaytonWo 

What we mean is that you can use whatever technology suits your needs. You can simply showcase examples of those technologies. For instance:

The concept is that your custom component will resemble those examples, with editable options added according to your business requirements.

Hope this helps.

Esteban Bustamante

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi, 

As far as I know, there is nothing out-of-the-box for AEM sites. You should create your own component leveraging other JS frameworks; that would be a good route to take. However, I think there is a component available for AEM Forms that you could potentially explore: Chart Component for Interactive Communications.

Reference: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/chart-component-in-aem-6-2... 

Hope this helps

Esteban Bustamante

Community Advisor

@ClaytonWo There are no such components available OOTB.

You will to create these as custom components.

Community Advisor

@ClaytonWo  AEM does not provide out-of-the-box data visualization components. However, it does provide a flexible framework for creating custom components, and it integrates well with other tools that specialize in data visualization.

Custom AEM Components: You can create custom AEM components using HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. These components can use JavaScript libraries like D3.js, Chart.js, or Highcharts for data visualization.

Level 1

Actually I'm looking for examples of what other people have done. If anyone knows of a sample page I could use to show my boss what's possible. If anyone would know of a site with examples that would be great.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@ClaytonWo 

What we mean is that you can use whatever technology suits your needs. You can simply showcase examples of those technologies. For instance:

The concept is that your custom component will resemble those examples, with editable options added according to your business requirements.

Hope this helps.

Esteban Bustamante