Expand my Community achievements bar.

Where can I find examples of Data Visualization components

Level 1

Looking for example, charts, graphs, pies any thing that acts an displays in a dynamic way.

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi, 

As far as I know, there is nothing out-of-the-box for AEM sites. You should create your own component leveraging other JS frameworks; that would be a good route to take. However, I think there is a component available for AEM Forms that you could potentially explore: Chart Component for Interactive Communications.

Reference: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/chart-component-in-aem-6-2... 

Hope this helps

Esteban Bustamante

Community Advisor

@ClaytonWo There are no such components available OOTB.

You will to create these as custom components.

Community Advisor

@ClaytonWo  AEM does not provide out-of-the-box data visualization components. However, it does provide a flexible framework for creating custom components, and it integrates well with other tools that specialize in data visualization.

Custom AEM Components: You can create custom AEM components using HTML, CSS, and JavaScript. These components can use JavaScript libraries like D3.js, Chart.js, or Highcharts for data visualization.

Level 1

Actually I'm looking for examples of what other people have done. If anyone knows of a sample page I could use to show my boss what's possible. If anyone would know of a site with examples that would be great.

Community Advisor

@ClaytonWo 

What we mean is that you can use whatever technology suits your needs. You can simply showcase examples of those technologies. For instance:

The concept is that your custom component will resemble those examples, with editable options added according to your business requirements.

Hope this helps.

Esteban Bustamante