Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

when does replication event listener gets invoked?

Level 4

I've implemented a replication event listener via @Property(name="event.topics",value= ReplicationAction.EVENT_TOPIC). What i wanted to know was when does this listener gets invoked? Is it before replication or after replication? Is there any event which triggers after replication activity is complete?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

It gets invoked after replication process is started from the author instance and before it is completed and pushed to publish instance.

Thanks

Tuhin

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 7

Whenever there is change in your node, the event listener would trigger at that time and start working in its own thread.

Thanks

Tuhin

Level 4

This is replication event listener. So it gets triggered when replication/ publish action is initiated. Am trying to know whether this listener gets invoked after replication process complete or before replication starts.

Correct answer by
Level 7

It gets invoked after replication process is started from the author instance and before it is completed and pushed to publish instance.

Thanks

Tuhin

Level 2

Hi @Tuhin_Ghosh ,

I have one doubt that the replication listner will be called before the node reaches to replication queue or before that ?

or replication queue listens to replication queue itself?

Level 4

Is there any event which gets triggered after replication process is complete? I am using static agent to save the page on filesystem. Once that process is complete we need to copy/ ftp those files to different location